Along with creative cultural entrepreneurs, Union has made all types of events, and no ideas are too crazy for us to give it a go. However, there are a number of requirements that must be met in order for us to enter into a colaboration with you. First, the event must fit with our values. In addition, the following conditions apply to the event:
- It must be open to all regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexuality or religion
- It must be non-profit. It is permissible to take entrance for charitable purposes or to cover expenses in connection with the event
- It must not be party political
- Union is a partner in the cultural project and we are always co-sender on the project. On printed material and online, Union's design and guidelines must be followed.
- If the event gives us extra costs, it will require payment from you. It may be in connection with special needs for audio equipment, cleaning, opening of the house outside the normal opening hours etc. When we agree on a collaboration, we make a concrete agreement on sound, tables, chairs, clean-up and sales.